Working with Us
We recognise that the achievement of our mission, vision and values depends on the skills and knowledge of our staff, therefore we consistently invest in education and development to enhance the long-term development of our staff and our services.
St. Margaret’s develops staff teams to work with individuals through our framework of Supported Self-Directed Living (SSDL), focussing on the individual’s goals to live a fulfilling life of their choosing which includes developing personal relationships, valued social roles, community participation and community presence.
Education, training and on-going learning & development, together with guidance and mentoring from the Leadership Team are fundamental pillars in developing and inspiring staff to deliver on our core values of partnership, rights, inclusion and accountability.
Training, Education and Development
Our staff are the foundation of what we do and through our education & scholarship programmes we support them in their development and career. We offer comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes which includes bespoke training specific to the individualised services we offer, and to the continuing professional development of our staff.
Our Education, Training and Development programmes delivered through a blended learning approach include:
- Organization Culture & Values including Social Role Valorisation (SRV), Supported Self Directed Living (SSDL)
- Individualized Supports including Autism, Relationships & Sexuality, Discovery, Irish Sign Language (ISL), Acquired Brain Injury, Epilepsy
- Staff & Teams including Scholarship Programmes, QQI 5 Health & Social Care, comprehensive induction and ongoing learning, mentorship
- Mandatory training including Safeguarding, Fire Safety, Safe Administration of Medication, Manual and Patient Handling
We are currently recruiting for the following vacant positions:
- Person Support Team Leader
- Person Support Worker (Dublin)
- Person Support Worker (Relief, Wexford)
If you any questions regarding any of our vacancies you may contact us via email@example.com
If there are no vacancies or none that may be relevant to you, we would still be interested in hearing from you. Please contact us by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org